Carolina Medical Consultants proudly introduces our NEW AND IMPROVED Patient Portal now powered by Intelichart. The Patient Portal is a secure website that allows you to communicate directly with your medical provider and their staff to cancel appointments, request and view lab and test results, and request medication refills. You can also view patient education materials about your current medications, test, lab results.
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC OR MEDICAL HISTORY WITHIN THE PATIENT PORTAL. THOSE CHANGES WILL NOT REFLECT IN YOUR MEDICAL RECORD AT OUR OFFICE. IF YOU HAVE CHANGES THAT NEED TO BE MADE, PLEASE SEND US A SECURE MESSAGE AND WE WILL UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ PRIOR TO CREATING YOUR PATIENT PORTAL ACCOUNT:
- Your Username will be the email address that you sign up with.
- You are NOT required to enter your Social Security Number to create your account.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE PATIENT PORTAL FOR ANY URGENT MATTERS OR NEEDS. Those should still be called to our office. If it is a true medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room.
- Please allow A MINIMUM OF 72 hours for all refill requests, lab and test result responses, and responses to non-urgent messages.
- Please DO NOT CHANGE OR UPDATE Insurance Policy information on this site. If you have changes to your insurance information or a new insurance card, please call our office and bring it with you to your next appointment.
- Secure messages to your physician do NOT replace appointments with your physician. Questions concerning your health or changes in your health should be discussed at appointments only.
- Our new patient portal is now compatible with all mobile devices, including tablets and smart phones. Silverlight is no longer needed.
Please click on the link below to self-register or log-in to our Patient Portal. If you have a Patient Portal account, simply enter your login information.
If you are a NEW USER, please go to the “Create an account” tab and register. After entering your email and choice of password, PLEASE CHOOSE THE “NO PIN” OPTION. Please give our office a minimum of 72 hours to approve your account request.
Contact us through our secure Patient Portal
Our Business Office is available to discuss any questions concerning fees, insurance or billing. (803) 366-7175 ext 284. Fax: (803) 366-7235