- Comprehensive healthcare for patients ages 16 and older.
- Cancer screening
- Blood and urine lab testing drawn in office with the most common tests performed on-site in our COLA accredited lab.
- Pregnancy testing
- IV Fluids- To speed treatment and avoid unnecessary hospitalizations or emergency room visits.
- Skin treatments - We use liquid nitrogen and other techniques for removal of precancerous growths, as well as growths of cosmetic concerns.
- DEXA Bone Density Scans- X-ray performed in office to screen for osteoporosis and to assess the response to treatment of osteoporosis.
- FAA Flight Physicals / Air Traffic Controller Exams
- School/Work/DOT Physicals
- Dietary Counseling- For weight loss, cholesterol lowering and diabetes management.
311 Glenwood Drive, Rock Hill, SC 29732 · phone 803.366.7175 · fax 803.366.0529